The travel agency software helps a travel agent, destination management company, travel wholesalers, air consolidators to seamlessly manage online bookings, host discounts, manage quotations, offer secured payments all through a single automated system.
In case you are planning to bring your travel business online and take it to the next level surely travel software is very advantageous.
Below are 5 must-have features which will surely help you to boost your profits :
- User-friendly and flexible travel software: As a travel agent, you must ask the travel technology company to develop travel software that is both flexible and user friendly. It must have easy to use functionalities and should simplify the complete booking journey of the users. Most importantly the travel portal or the travel software must be convenient to surf using the mobile.
- Offer both National and International flight bookings : As a travel agent, nowadays travellers look for a perfect automated gateway from where they can find all their travel requirements. Therefore, make sure that you offer varied services like trip consulting, trip booking, round trip flight booking, both national and international flight booking, hotel booking, car rental booking services to your clients. It is possible by integrating the travel portal with an API from global GDS providers like Sabre, Amadeus, and Travelport.
- Easy search filters along with predictive search:Decision making for travelling strongly depends on searching. Therefore, there must be simple filtering options for the searcher, to find the desired option easily. Also, the predictive search option helps visitors to find the option they are looking for. In predictive search, a drop-down menu immediately pops up as soon the user starts typing.
- Payment gateway flexibility: Of course, the travel website must have a secured payment gateway, so that the users may make payment without any fear of their information getting lost. The payment gateway must accept payment through multiple channels like a credit card, debit card, UPI, and net banking.
- Customer reviews: Another must include the feature in your travel portal is the star rating and the reviews of the customers. Reviews help in creating good vibes within the new visitors and motivating them to accept your services.
In case you're looking for both a flexible and a cost effect travel agency software, feel free to connect with B2B travel portal.com. Call us to get a free quote on travel agency software development.